Boarding Your Cat at Atlanta West
We’re delighted that you’re considering boarding your furry feline with us at Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital. We know staying in a new environment can be especially stressful for cats, so we do our utmost to make sure they’re comfortable during their stay. We have a number of amenities that we can specifically tailor towards your kittie’s stay. It’s imperative to us at Atlanta West that we can work with owners to give your cat an enjoyable and unique experience.
Take a look at the available pick-up and drop off times that can be scheduled by calling our office at (770) 459-2253, or using our new Boarding Forms at atlantawestvet.com
“We want your pets to feel as loved with us as they do at home. Our staff strives to create a secure and healthy environment for you beloved feline.”
- Drop Off times are scheduled during the week between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m during the week, and from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturdays. We are not available for drop offs Saturday evenings, or Sundays.
- Pick Up Times are at 9 a.m. the scheduled day of your pet’s departure, or 5 p.m. Saturdays, and 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Atlanta West does have “House Food” that can be fed to your animal, but we recommend that you bring their normal food in small ziploc baggies. Feeding an animal something to which they are unaccustomed can be added stress on an already somewhat stressful situation. If your pet has specific dietary requirements bring the food in small labeled baggies that we can distribute them properly.
Feline Vaccination Requirements
- Rabies Vaccine- (Both the 1 year and 3 year vaccine are accepted)
- FVRCP- Prevents Calicivirus (Novel and Traditional), Panleukopenia, rhinotracheitis (Both the 1 year and 3 year vaccine are accepted)
- FELV- Prevents Feline Leukemia (Both the 1 year and 3 year vaccine are accepted.)
Not Required but Highly Recommended
- FIV– Feline Immunodeficiency Vaccine (Feline AIDS)