In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we are writing to assure our clients that we are taking recommended precautions.
At this time, we don’t see how we can’t be here for your pets. Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital will still be seeing sick patients or pets with health concerns. Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital employees are following the protocol and parameters of the AVMA, GVMA and OSHA COVID-19 guidelines for the workplace. Hours of operation remain the same.
• Disinfecting, 6-ft distance as possible, mask & gloves.
• Limiting access to single family member.
• Limiting access to outsiders.
• Telephone appointment and Telmedicine.
• Rx pickups at our outside window.
• Signing in at outside window
• Requesting Clients to arrive at appointment with their own ppe
• No waiting in Lobby, pets taken directly to exam room.
• Curbside service.
Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital offers our Client Survey online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office. Our mission is to maintain a dedicated, caring and knowledgeable team committed to providing exceptional client service and Veterinary Health Care. We strive toward this excellence through continuing education, technical advances and compassionate care for all pets entrusted to us.
You can help us reach and maintain this level of service by sharing your veterinary needs and expectations. By completing this Client Survey, you will be a part of our team meetings and be assured that your comments will be discussed and acted upon. To launch the Client Survey, please click below.
Thank you for your time and effort. (Please Note: Your privacy is 100% assured.)