In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we are writing to assure our clients that we are taking recommended precautions.
At this time, we don’t see how we can’t be here for your pets. Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital will still be seeing sick patients or pets with health concerns. Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital employees are following the protocol and parameters of the AVMA, GVMA and OSHA COVID-19 guidelines for the workplace. Hours of operation remain the same.
• Disinfecting, 6-ft distance as possible, mask & gloves.
• Limiting access to single family member.
• Limiting access to outsiders.
• Telephone appointment and Telmedicine.
• Rx pickups at our outside window.
• Signing in at outside window
• Requesting Clients to arrive at appointment with their own ppe
• No waiting in Lobby, pets taken directly to exam room.
• Curbside service.
According to the American Animal Hospital Association, nearly two-thirds of pets suffer from dental problems because their owners do not provide dental care for them. Imagine what would happen to your own teeth if they were never brushed or examined by a dentist. The same thing can happen with your pet’s