Fast, Effective, and Safe Cold Laser Therapy
Looking for a non-surgical treatment to help your pet? Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital offers pet laser therapy. Dogs and cats can receive relief from acute and chronic pain, as well as arthritis and ear infections with this latest medical treatment.
Providing a host of benefits, laser therapy can help your pet with treatment of many ailments safely and with few, if any, side effects. They also receive almost immediate results – many pets feel better within 12 to 24 hours.
Your pet’s comfort and care is extremely important to us. We treat all of our patients like members of the family and are happy to offer a treatment that helps relieve their pain.
Our Pet Laser Therapy Services Include:
- Acute and chronic pain relief
- Arthritis pain relief
- Back injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Post surgical wound healing
- Lick granulomas
- Ear infections
- Wound Repair
Advantages of Pet Laser Therapy Include:
- Extremely safe with few side effects / risks
- No sedation, drugs, restraint or surgery required
- Quick and convenient non-surgical treatment
- Can be combined with other medications or arthritis treatments
- Immediate results – most pets feel better in 12 to 24 hours after treatment
- Speeds healing process
- More effective than other forms of physical therapy
Call Atlanta West Veterinary Hospital today at 770-459-2253 for more information on pet laser therapy.